I don’t have a lot of success with clothes from Amazon, so I’ve been shocked at just how much I’m loving these two finds! This bodysuit is incredibly soft against the skin, and these trousers are one of the best fitting options I’ve found at this price point.
I’m also excited to share our Edited Pieces reversible belts are finally back! These have been the finishing touch I always reach for to elevate my simpler everyday outfits. Check the belt size guide and this post showing customers in 6 different sizes.
If you’re looking for an alternative to my pricier crepe Sloane pants or Farah pants, I’m impressed by these Amazon pants! They’ve also been easy to care for with a machine wash and hang dry. A few things to consider if ordering:
- Waist style: choose either elastic back waist, or flat back waist with no elastic. Style #001 has a flat back, while #006 has an elastic back. Check their size chart, since the waist measurement differs for the 2 styles of waistbands.
- Lengths: Short (26″ inseam), Regular (28″ inseam), and Long (30″ inseam). I’m 5′ tall, and was happy to find the Short to be shorter than most petite trousers from other brands, and perfect with my sneakers and low shoes.
- Fabric: I’ve only tried the “thin” khaki fabric, which is flowy and lightweight. Some reviews mentioned the thin white color was see through.
- Shipping time: Each color has a different shipping time listed, with in-stock colors arriving in 2 days vs others taking several weeks.
- Measurements: The XS Short elastic back style I have is 12.5″ across the waist (when lying flat and un-stretched), 11″ rise, and 26″ inseam.
Comparison to my favorite trousers
Compared to my crepe AF Sloane pants, the Sloane crepe fabric is noticeably thicker, and feels more elevated than the Amazon pants. The Sloane “short” length is longer, the waist fits smaller, and is available in a broader size range. While the crepe Sloane remains a top favorite, I’m really liking the Amazon pants for a lighter weight, easy-care option that works with lower shoes.
Compared to my Z Supply Farah pants (see on me), the Farah is made of a completely different fabric (a good quality textured, breezy linen rayon blend) which I like for more summery casual and laid back outfits. The Farah has a wider cut leg throughout, and comes in one length. The Farah XS fits similar at the waist and length to the Amazon pants in XS Short.
I had also ordered the “viral” Amazon pants with 15,000 reviews but they did not work for me. These were almost like palazzo pants on me, and the Short felt a little too short given how wide they were.